Internship Physical Laboratory
Apollo Tyres Global R&D BV, like Apollo Vredestein BV, is situated in Enschede (NL) and is a part of Apollo Tyres Ltd. We are responsible for the development and testing of all car and van tyres for all the brands held by the company (including Apollo and Vredestein). These activities are performed for all markets worldwide by about 120 employees.
You will be working on an assignment which will be determined in more details. The topic and scope of the assignment will be based on the focus of the company, as well as your interests. In addition, you will work with various equipment in the physical laboratory, among others: Rubber Process Analyzer, Mooney viscometer, tensile tester, dispertester.
• Bachelor or Master student in Material Science, Polymer Science, Chemistry, Chemical Technology, or related technical subject;
• Interest in physical methods of polymers characterization;
• Ease of finding reliable academic and technical information ;
• Excellent skills of data analysis and understanding the relation between data sets;
• Attention to details;
• Good writing skills.
• Entrepreneurial spirit
• Perseverance and courage
• Interdisciplinary cooperation
If you fit these requirements and are interested in the position, send a cover letter and curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about this internship, please contact Marie-Claire Marton, Laboratory Manager, on +31 53 488 85 50, or Katarzyna Bandzierz, Researcher, on +31 53 488 87 23.