Internship Product Line Management – Tyre Engineering
Apollo Tyres Global R&D is located in Enschede and is part of Apollo Tyres ltd based out of India, and with several offices and production locations in Asia and Europe.
Product Line Management is the authority within Apollo Tyres Global R&D for new size releases for all existing products for the brands Apollo and Vredestein for the European market. The PLM group focuses on several areas:
- New size industrialization in cooperation with Apollo plants located in the Netherlands, Hungary, Chennai and Limda.
- Product change management for all Apollo and Vredestein branded products for the European market
- Product improvement programs for all Apollo and Vredestein branded products for the European market
- Product cost reduction programs for all running Apollo and Vredestein branded products for the European market.
- Investigation of market issues.
team and work together with them to gain extended knowledge on tyre industrialization and production.
An internship assignment can consist of many different areas of activity. One of the assignments is:
- Support the tyre engineers by makinAs an intern you will be part of theg and / or modifying tyre specifications in the process of product industrialization.
The internship can be combined with any of the available PLM internship assignments. This means that the assignment is a mix of working independently on an intern assignment and working with the PLM group.
- Bachelor (hbo/wo) student in a technical field, like mechanical engineering
- Good communication skills
- Good English language skills
- Interdisciplinary cooperation
If you are interested and fit the requirements of this graduate internship, send your cover letter and curriculum vitae to email@example.com
For more information about this graduate internship please contact Ton Spreeuwenberg, Tyre Engineer PLM, on +31 (0)53 4888 767.