Short description of the position:
Are you our guide to a new digital era for our brands?
The Digital Manager is part of the Marketing Communications team and is responsible for all activities relating to managing the digital systems and assets of all product groups including passenger car tyres, two wheel tyres, off-high way tyres (agricultural tyres and tyres for industrial applications) within Europe. The Digital Manager is the linking pin between technique and marketing and will partner with the online marketing communications professional to support the ambitious growth strategy. The digital manager reports to the Marketing Communications Manager and will be based in Amsterdam.
• Govern the Product Information Management system for the region.
• Making available information available through multiple channels.
• Partner with Product Management and IT to keep systems and content up-to-date.
• Represent the region within the project team that coordinates the redesign of the company website.
• Coordinate the roll out plan of the new website for the region.
• Partner with Sales to improve usability and conversion on the e-commerce platform
• Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
• Collaborate with agencies
Job and educational requirements, experience and skills:
• Bachelor degree in Marketing.
• 2-4 years proven working experience in digital marketing in an international environment
• Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
• Experience with PIM, MAM and MOM
• Ability to operate effectively across geographies and to be culturally adaptable
• Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
• Experience in optimizing user funnels.
• Solid knowledge of website analytical tools
• Fluency in English, German is a pre
• Pro-Active and Self-Starter
• Quality and Cost awareness
If you fit the profile and are interested in this job opening, please send a coverletter and CV to:SollicitatieEA@apollovredestein.com