Apollo Vredestein B.V. has an opening for:
Marketing Communication Officer
in the Marketing & Product Management Europe department, based in Amsterdam
Apollo Vredestein B.V. is part of Apollo Tyres Ltd from India. Apollo Tyres is a multinational with offices and production locations in countries such as India and the Netherlands. With its head office in the Indian city of Gurgaon, Apollo Tyres Ltd is a young, dynamic company that takes pride in its unique identity.
Apollo Vredestein BV has its head office in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. It designs, manufactures and sells high-quality tyres under the Apollo and Vredestein brand name via an extensive network of offices in Europe and North America.
We are looking for a Marketing Officer for our European Marketing and Product Management department in Amsterdam. The Marketing Communication Officer is responsible for coordinating the process of planning, developing, designing, translating and approving all marketing collateral. Including price lists, brochures in 27 languages. In this role you will be managing complex projects with a large number of internal (European Sales offices, Sales European Management, Product Management, Finance, Global Marketing team) and external stakeholders (agencies and suppliers) as well as managing others without formal reporting lines.
- Working closely together with pricing, product management, sales offices and agencies in order to manage timely delivery within budget.
- Coordinating design request for advertisements, car wraps, in store designs between sales offices and agencies and approve material based on marketing toolbox.
- Update the toolbox with the newest material.
- Coordinate and collect content for seasonal sales binders for the sales offices.
- Completed relevant study (at least Bachelor degree) in Communications or Marketing
- At least 2-5 years of experience in marketing and communication roles
- Experience in managing development and production processes for marketing materials in an international environment
- Experience in managing creative and translation agencies
- Passionate about the business and its consumers
- Experienced in working in a matrix organisation
- Project management skills
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment.
- Excellent communicator - Excellent command of English and Dutch, German language is a plus,
- Automotive minded and affinity for the Vredestein brand
If you have the right profile and are interested in this role, send your motivation letter and
curriculum vitae to : SollicitatieEA@apollovredestein.com