Apollo Vredestein B.V. is part of Apollo Tyres Ltd from India. Apollo Tyres is a multinational with offices and production locations in countries such as India and the Netherlands. With its head office in the Indian city of Gurgaon, Apollo Tyres Ltd is a young, dynamic company that takes pride in its unique identity.
Apollo Vredestein BV has its head office in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. It designs, manufactures and sells high-quality tyres under the Apollo and Vredestein brand name via an extensive network of offices in Europe and North America.
The Credit Controller is active in the Finance department in Amsterdam and manages the financial administration of accounts receivable & credit risk portfolio. The Credit Controller reports to the Head Accounts.
- Overall responsibility Account receivable and credit risk portfolio for Europe operations
- Regular coordination with sales subsidiaries to ensure proper collections from customers
- Engage with credit insurance service providers or credit advisors to manage credit risk
- Manage credit limits set-up & monitoring as per companies financial delegation procedure
- Support overall MIS related to Debtor management
- Support sales teams with setting up monthly DSO targets and calculations
- Ensure dunning process functions efficiently in sales organisation to improve cash flow
- Custodian of commercial policy in relation to payment terms of customers & overdue management
- Manage legal or disputed cases with related to customer overdue, wherever needed
- Completed bachelor degree in business economics or accounting
- At least 4-5 years of relevant work experience, including thorough accounting knowledge
- Proven controlling capacities
- Affinity with automation aimed at information supply; proven experience in SAP FICO
- Good German and English language skills, both spoken and written
- Proactive personality with a sense of humour and a flexible work attitude
- Meticulous, hands-on and no-nonsense personality, perseverance and cultural awareness
If you have the right profile and are interested in this role, send your motivation letter and
curriculum vitae to : SollicitatieEA@apollovredestein.com